Having a hard time deciding on 1st bbag...

Jul 23, 2006
I definitely want my first bag to be black. I don't have a black bag. Mostly brown because I have been collecting LV. I have been looking at bbags on diabro.net

I can't decide between the city and the part-time. The only real difference I see is price. About $240. What am I missing? I checked the visual aids and they look very similar. They are both beautiful. :heart:

Could someone please tell me the pro/ cons of each and what the differences are? Thanks. :yes:

What I LOVE about the PT is the longer handles! It is also wider than the City. Both are great! I guess it just depends on how big a bag you need.

Oh.... tough decision!! Either one would be fabulous in black!! It depends on what you're wanting to use it for & how much you carry with you... City carries essentials plus a bit more... PT carries more because of the width. I find the City is the perfect size for "day-to-day" use.

Here's a picture of a PT next to a city so you can see the difference - hope this helps!! :tup:

Attachments

• Sandstone&Marine hook2.jpg
    Sandstone&Marine hook2.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 74
^ Thank you!! Sorry, forgot to label - Sandstone PT on the left, Marine City on the right... So they are a similiar size, the PT is just a bit wider/longer and seems to be about an inch shorter then the City?? I could be wrong there. :P