Having a hard time deciding on 1st bbag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I definitely want my first bag to be black. I don't have a black bag. Mostly brown because I have been collecting LV. I have been looking at bbags on diabro.net

I can't decide between the city and the part-time. The only real difference I see is price. About $240. What am I missing? I checked the visual aids and they look very similar. They are both beautiful. :heart:

Could someone please tell me the pro/ cons of each and what the differences are? Thanks. :yes:

2. What I LOVE about the PT is the longer handles! It is also wider than the City. Both are great! I guess it just depends on how big a bag you need.

3. oooh- get the PT - it's really not as gigantic as I orignally thought- I find it very "fitting"!

4. Oh.... tough decision!! Either one would be fabulous in black!! It depends on what you're wanting to use it for & how much you carry with you... City carries essentials plus a bit more... PT carries more because of the width. I find the City is the perfect size for "day-to-day" use.

Here's a picture of a PT next to a city so you can see the difference - hope this helps!! :tup:

Attached Files:

5. ^ wow i love the blue one!!! it's soooooo nice!

6. ^ Thank you!! Sorry, forgot to label - Sandstone PT on the left, Marine City on the right... So they are a similiar size, the PT is just a bit wider/longer and seems to be about an inch shorter then the City?? I could be wrong there. :P

7. part time is wider than city, city is a better shape IMO, but PT can definitely carry more, and i believe the PT has longer shoulder strap too

8. Ladies, you know me... PT all the way :yes:

9. i personally prefer the city