Having 3 of the same bag?

MariaLoVesLV

Jun 20, 2019
Hello TPF! I need opinions on my latest purchase. Last week after much stalking I was finally able to purchase a favorite in the azur print. It has arrived and I do love it but I’m questioning is it crazy to have it all 3 prints? I already own the mono and the Ebene. I feel like I just want to have it because it’s hard to get? Am I crazy lol

Hello TPF! I need opinions on my latest purchase. Last week after much stalking I was finally able to purchase a favorite in the azur print. It has arrived and I do love it but I’m questioning is it crazy to have it all 3 prints? I already own the mono and the Ebene. I feel like I just want to have it because it’s hard to get? Am I crazy lol
Why would that be crazy? If you love it, want it, and can afford it, then I don’t see the problem. Is there a reason you feel guilty enough about this purchase to post on TPF?

You should own something because you love the piece so much that you want to wear it with all different outfits or some practical reason. Unless of course you just love all 3 prints and don’t want to have to decide. Why would you purchase something just because LV is creating the illusion that it’s hard to get? It doesn’t make you crazy, just impractical and a bit pretentious.

It is not crazy if you love it and can truly afford it!

Why would that be crazy? If you love it, want it, and can afford it, then I don’t see the problem. Is there a reason you feel guilty enough about this purchase to post on TPF?
I wanted to get opinions if people do actually have the same bag in 3 prints. I am very fortunate that yes I am able to afford it. I think I’m going to keep it and it will be my summer bag. I have 2 schooled aged kids and it’s an awesome bag to throw on and go. Thanks everyone!

I wanted to get opinions if people do actually have the same bag in 3 prints. I am very fortunate that yes I am able to afford it. I think I’m going to keep it and it will be my summer bag. I have 2 schooled aged kids and it’s an awesome bag to throw on and go. Thanks everyone!

I don't have the same bag in 3 prints, but I do have the alma bb in 3 different vernis colours :nuts:
If you love a bag then it's great to be able to purchase it in all of the prints for different occasions!

Definitely not crazy ! I hope not because I have a few bags all in the same print lol .. speedy B 25 and same 35 in De ..2 different styled hobos in DE the delightful an Duomo hobo ‍♀️.. and thinking of adding a Neverfull in DE I also have a graceful in Azur .. nothing wrong in my opinion!! Enjoy your bag