Having 2nd thoughts - trevi vs epi speedy

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I originally planned to sell my duomo to fund a trevi but now I'm having 2nd thoughts. I also need/want to replace my black mahina w/ a black epi speedy 30. I could buy the trevi now & hold off on getting the speedy till later OR I could get a damier speedy 35 *to replace my duomo* & epi speedy 30 now for about the same amount of money that I would for just the trevi. While I love the speedy I already own 4 & wonder would it be smart to increase the # to 6.

What would you do?

I originally planned to sell my duomo to fund a trevi but now I'm having 2nd thoughts. I also need/want to replace my black mahina w/ a black epi speedy 30. I could buy the trevi now & hold off on getting the speedy till later OR I could get a damier speedy 35 *to replace my duomo* & epi speedy 30 now for about the same amount of money that I would for just the trevi. While I love the speedy I already own 4 & wonder would it be smart to increase the # to 6.

What would you do?

I agree, sell the duomo and get a trevi. I wouldn't replace a mahina with a speedy however.:tdown:

I would get the Trevi, it's a gorgeous bag! I agree with other's though, I wouldn't sell your mahina and replace it with an epi speedy, unless the mahina has already been sold or you aren't happy with it. If the Mahina has already been sold, do you still need to sell you Duomo to fund the Trevi? Just curious, I really like the Duomo and have been considering purchasing it and was just wondering if there was something you really didn't like about it? Sorry to answer your question with a questions LOL!
Good luck with your decision, I don't think you can go wrong with a trevi!