Having 2nd thoughts on agenda?? What will I use it for?

I actually bought a cheap agenda as a "trial run" to determine if I needed an LV one. Now it's becoming clear that I do - and all of the vernis ones are sold out! I find that an agenda is useful for carrying around bits of paper and post-its that I collect, because it's small enough to fit in my purse every day. I also make notes, grocery lists and list appointments in there. I plan to have a larger agenda for school assignments and such, but this large agenda won't fit in all of my bags. I also like how the LV one has slots for business cards or even ID/credit cards.

lol, I should have purchased a generic one for 'trial run' before I got the Partenaire PM. I love mine, but mine don't have credit cards slots :sad:. I only have 2 big flat pocket for papers and phone book :crybaby:

I already had an agenda, but a friend sold me her Groom agenda which I put LV notepaper inside. If I don't write lists and notes down, I know I'll forget them. I'm not a Blackberry person, so I still need paper.
Just make sure you'll use it or you'll resent spending that $ that could have gone elsewhere.