Having 2nd thoughts about Iris birkin...Please help/advise:)

Oh Winotty THANK YOU so much for posting the lovely pictures! I KNOW with 100% certainty now that Iris is for me...my heart was fluttering so fast and I felt my pulse quicken....:heart::heart::heart: iris, if only she would come soon!!! You and your bag are beautiful!

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!!

It's a nice color but it is a rather obvious or very visible shade of purple not like raisin or prune so it is rather bright in my personal view of colors .hope it helps darling

Oh Winotty THANK YOU so much for posting the lovely pictures! I KNOW with 100% certainty now that Iris is for me...my heart was fluttering so fast and I felt my pulse quicken....:heart::heart::heart: iris, if only she would come soon!!! You and your bag are beautiful!

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!!

YAY!! Glad you are going for it! And to think the size 30 is going to be less purple than my 35! I'm telling you, I've been only carrying miss iris ever since I got her........ignoring all other H bags.......:graucho:

I know most people here loves Raisin more, but for me it is just way too dark.... I like the vibrant grape color of iris......seriously my friend has been giving me hard time of me passing the raisin x cyclamen 35 B.......which I have no regrets!

YAY!! Glad you are going for it! And to think the size 30 is going to be less purple than my 35! I'm telling you, I've been only carrying miss iris ever since I got her........ignoring all other H bags.......:graucho:

I know most people here loves Raisin more, but for me it is just way too dark.... I like the vibrant grape color of iris......seriously my friend has been giving me hard time of me passing the raisin x cyclamen 35 B.......which I have no regrets!

A vote for Iris over Raisin too!!!:smile:

I think Iris can work as a "neutral" color in that it goes well with dark and light colors. I didn't think so at first until I tried it on in real life, but it really makes a nice alternative to gold or black. Also, it would look fabulous through all seasons - from spring to winter. Go for it!

Perhaps this will help you compare Iris with Raisin: Picture of Iris birkin sitting on Etriers shawl in Raisin and Chocolate (outside border).

IMG_0185.jpg

Reactions: Pias