Haversack Happy

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I scored a white leather Haversack at the Outlet this morning! It was just over $200. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it.
I don't know a whole lot about this bag except for the fact that it is HOT!
Can any of you tell me more about it?
Are there any other Haversack owners out there?

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
I think bunnymassuese has a suede one. I saw the same bag at my outlet too. Super cute!! I had a turquoise suede one once, but returned it cuz it was suede.

Congrats!!

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
My hubby just got home from a photo gig so he will get some pics soon.
From what I can tell the white one is the only one made in leather instead of suede?
That makes me kind of sad because I LOVE the bag, but I am not a suede fan and I sure would like to have another one in red, blue or even brown.

davesgirl1

Apr 11, 2009
Jersey Girl
proud haversack owner here... i have the dark pink , and i love it, i get tons of compliments and all that legacy lining is TDF!! as far as other haversacks in regular leather , yes there are other colors, as a matter of fact Lancaster pa outlet currently has an orange leather haversack in clearance.

mjtsnoopy

Sep 8, 2008
I have an asparagus suede haversack . the suede is a bit scary, but the bag is so cute I don't think I would return her. love the legacy lining. the strap is very long and adjustable. I didn't know the drop could be so long. perfect size to hold everything and the shape is great to keep it all organized.