Haven't revealed in a while..would like some input

I LOVE everything you got, beautiful! Exchange the wallet. I don't think you will be able to ignore those issues with the wallet and it may bother you more and more. Let us know what happens.

So I finally made it over to LV Connecticut... and came back with......

My new Vernis Alma PM in blue nuit, vernis sarah wallet in blue nuit, and my first pair Chanel sunnies!!!!

The only problem I am having is that I didn't inspect the wallet as closely as I should have when I was there. It was the display and the only one in the store. BTW, It takes me 2 hours to get there. When I got I home, on closer inspection, there is a small spot on the front of the wallet that looks like it was glazed incorrectly and the back looks like it is either a scratch or an indentation.
I have sent an email to the leather goods manager there requesting another one so I can exchange...do you think I am crazy? Should I just keep the wallet and suck it up? Love advice from the tPF!!! Thanks!!!

No I don't think that you are crazy, it is your wallet and if the imperfection is bothering you I think that it is fair to ask for a exchange.

But getting back to your purchases, they are stunning!!!

Congrads!!!!

Congrats!!! I love bleu nuit & Im soo jealous of your sunnies :P
i think that you should go back and get a perfect wallet, you didnt spend all that money to have a damaged one! I would just call ahead and let them know what the problem is before you drive all that way.
good luck! :biggrin:

Congrats on all your purchases! They are gorgeous! I have the same wallet and LOVE it! I have to agree with your husband on this one....once you start using it in and out of your bag, it is going to get a little scratched up anyway. I will still last forever with the way it is now. I am always worried if I wouldn't be there in person, are they going to send me one that has a different flaw and maybe worse than what you started with? Either way, you have a gorgeous bag/wallet.