Haven't heard from seller...r/o

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi friends!!
I made a purchase with BIN & immediately made payment on Dec.30, 2011. I haven't heard from the seller and I've sent 3-4 emails to her already. Her seller name is rodeodrivefashionista and has superb feedback. Should I worry? I'm only worried because I purchased the exact jacket in wrong size a few days prior and she was prompt in answering my emails and shipping item out. Now, it seems as if she is ignoring me. How long do I wait before filing with PayPal or eBay about not receiving my item? Thanks in advance.

I think you're worrying prematurely. You bought on new year's weekend and the post office was closed until Tuesday (yesterday). You can't file iNR for a week anyway. Plus at this time of year, as pointed out, the seller might be away.

Yeah, lots of people are away or not checking online stuff as often, due to holidays.

I bought a bracelet on Bonanza right after Christmas and have sent two messages to the seller. She just got back to me today and said she hadn't seen the emails. She said she hadn't expected the item to sell (I waited till she dropped the price on it a bit and then got some unexpected extra time at work, so treated myself to a little Christmas present). She also said she was away visiting family and not able to get online.

If you can call, that would probably ease your mind, but maybe give the seller till Friday to contact you? I imagine most people will be back to work, etc by then.

Good luck!

I agree. I was supposed to receive a credit back from paypal on January 1, and it did not post to my account until today. The holidays always delay everything from banking, to the mail. If you do not hear from her within the 7 days, i would then let her know that you are going to turn it into ebay.