HAve You Waitlisted For Spring?

I suspect they don't know anything because they want you spend all your money now during Christmas :nuts:. Afterall, if you knew the approximate prices of something you love for Spring, you might hold off on buying the piece you were eyeing already!:graucho:

Well, I'm not asking for prices, I just want to add my name to a waiting list!
But apparently, they know nothing about it and they can't offer to contact me once they find information...

I took a page of pics i'd printed with the bags on I wanted to waitlist for. my store doesn't have the list yet but thinks they'll start 3rd week of jan. I left the pics so when the list start I can go straight on I was told i'd be number 1.

waiting for:-
satin & sequins LVOE tote
White leather (scar jo ad)
black version of above
denim speedy
denim bowling bag
denim messenger
denim pochette
denim clutch/wristlet

I haven't put myself on any lists. I think I"m going to hold my breath and see what I like when they are released. I found I was obsessed with the Azure collection and then disapointed in real life, and I think I'm afraid that I would almost feel bad to have placed myself on a list and then when I saw it feel obligated to buy it whether or not I really liked it.

tonite I called my store and asked about the white bag in the scarlette ad..i was told that only when the bag appears in a magazine ad can I be put on a waitlist...:sad: she said as soon as I see it in vogue whatever to call and she'll put me on a list..:confused1:

I also called 866 for a sophie bag and they said it was in developement and not available but a fellow pfer from Hawaii just got hers :sad: i don't understand