Have You Thought About Your New Years Resolutions Yet ?

I can never keep my resolutions, so I always make silly ones that I CAN keep. Previous years it's been: wear more nailpolish, wear hats, be more mysterious. (The mysterious one worked really well!)

1) stop drinking (but i started this one early)

2) lose 15-20 pounds. (this is my resolution every year. and every year i acomplish it by may....and it's on again come october. boo.)

3) stop biting my nails!

I generally don't stick to my New Year's resolutions. I did stick w/ last years and gave up coffee for decaf green tea instead. Still hate the stuff but I have been good.

Definantely have to agree with you on staying healthy, also becoming more "out there" with my personality especially around boys, since its about time for me to get a boyfriend!! LOL. I want to be able to take care of my younger brothers, be a good sister to them! Do well in school etc! And shed some pounds haha

last year I told myself that I would read more (a book a month) and learn a new software- I took a class and learned the software; and I read 8 books- some of you might not think of it as an accomplishment, but I was pretty proud of myself!

I never can keep one too hehe..its always been that 'lose some pounds'. But this year, I will make the realistic one. I'm getting married in March, so I just want to be a good wife and be happy (been stressing out for the past 2 yrs)!!

Smoke more
Drink more
Get fat
Bounce checks all over town and max out credit cards
Insult my coworkers on a regular basis
Insult my boss on a regular basis
Get fired, if possible
Refuse my DH his "marital rights" regularily except if drunk (see resolution no. 2)
Withdraw completely from society
Take as much as I can from others