Have you seen your bag cheat on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I would see an LV in this small town, not when the store is over 10 hours drive away.:sad:
Because I don't see any I actually love seeing LV's when I go the city. :yes:

I don't see that many LV's in my city since I live in the land of Coach so I actually get excited when I see someone carrying one like mine. A couple of days ago, there were 3 people (including me) all carrying Azur Speedies in the mall. I was so happy I wanted to hug those ladies. I didn't of course. LOL!:lol:

I too live in the land of Coach and Dooney & Burke! ;)

Funny, when I sold my BH that's when I started seeing it everywhere as if it was mocking me for selling it haha. I haven't seen an Epi Speedy nor an Azur Speedy yet!

I too live in a dinky little town where you don't even see fake LVs, let alone real ones. The only thing in this town are fake Coachs. That's why I can't wait for my pilgrimage to the LV store in a few weeks :smile: lots of smiles!

I rarely see LV where I live. The other day I was carrying my damier speedy in walmart and saw another lady with hers. I wanted to smile or wink or something but I'm sure she would have thought I was nuts...............

Status
Not open for further replies.