Have you seen this dress worn by Whitney Port anywhere?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gals!

I was just reading through an older blog and came across these pictures of Whitney Port in a white dress.
    I just love it and was wondering if anyone have seen it in store or online and/or perhaps know the label?

Thank you so much!

Attached Files:

2. i love this dress too!! but i have no idea where to get it :sad:

3. i like whitney! like her more than lauren

4. There was a thread about this in Celebrity Style, and there were never any replies. I hope you find it...it is a darling dress!!!!

5. Whenever I have trouble finding an item on a celebrity I go to this website. http://www.chicintuition.com/
    Just email them the picture and what you want to say and they'll find you the dress or something similar to it. They already found me two things I wanted, so I trust this site!

6. i hope someone finds this! i waaant. i'm going to look it up in celebrity style.

7. That is gorgeous!

I live in the u.k so i'm not familiar with a lot fo these sites, apart from celebritystyleguide, are there any OTHER wesbites that show yow what celebrities are wearing.. I mean the real deal, not copies. I'm aware of singer22 too, but i don't think it's as good as celebritystyleguide (which is great! but they don't always have every picture)

8. Thank you so much for all your advice, I will email chicintuition.com and see if they know where it's from:smile: