Have you seen this bag??

SLVDW47

hand me my leather..
Aug 26, 2008
New York
I've seen the bag and wallet in person....not particularly my taste...but they are very unique peices and were in high demand when available...and probably still are.

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
I haven't seen it in person, but I *think* I recall reading about it on another thread; the person returned it because the leather was too susceptible to stains. It looks very pretty but too high maintenance for my taste.

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I have watched a few of those on eBay. They always go higher than I would be willing to pay for a duffle style bag.

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
That wallet is simply adorable. Heck, even without the matching bag!

Coachie13

Jul 14, 2008
I've seen it in person.. and im going to be completely honest.... the bag is way too much for my taste. it reminds me of a bag made out of skin. wallet on the other hand is the perfect size for that leather!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
I missed out on that bag last month. It was in the outlet but was stolen just a few minutes before I got there.:crybaby: The SA's watched the video and saw a couple take it!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
The SA's were frantic in the store looking for it. Pulling the day's receipts, looking behind things. It was pouring down rain that day so the manager said good for them , I hope the bag gets ruined.