Have you seen these?

Greenie said:
They're selling the striped one on LVR. You have to email them for the list.

I am ABSOLUTELY WILD :love: :nuts: :amazed: :blink: :biggrin: for the Black & White striped Damask bag!!!!!! I contacted LVR, and indeed they will be getting it in the City and Work sizes. However, you cannot use a credit card, you must wire transfer funds to them ... which is kind of a pain in the butt (any savings on the Euro - you lose with the wire transfer).

So, given that Aloha Rag was advertised recently in either Vogue or Bazaar, I'm crossing my fingers ...

This next "season" has a lot of stunners:
  • 1st choice = Emerald
  • 2nd choice = Black & White striped
  • 3rd choice = Orange/Rust
I'm going to have to part with some other ones to make room!! :cry:

CeeJay, how does that wiring work? I've wondered about that? I like that striped one too!

CeeJay said:
I am ABSOLUTELY WILD :love: :nuts: :amazed: :blink: :biggrin: for the Black & White striped Damask bag!!!!!! I contacted LVR, and indeed they will be getting it in the City and Work sizes. However, you cannot use a credit card, you must wire transfer funds to them ... which is kind of a pain in the butt (any savings on the Euro - you lose with the wire transfer).

So, given that Aloha Rag was advertised recently in either Vogue or Bazaar, I'm crossing my fingers ...

This next "season" has a lot of stunners:
  • 1st choice = Emerald
  • 2nd choice = Black & White striped
  • 3rd choice = Orange/Rust
I'm going to have to part with some other ones to make room!! :cry: