Have you seen the new Velvet Ostrich?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5485/5271/category/

I saw the grey Velvet Ostrich Daria Clutch in Stanstead Airport last week and thought it was very nice! The look and the feel of the clutch were lovely - so soft and strokeable!
    It costs £350 according to the website but with airport discount or SHD it brings it down to about £280.
    Has anyone else seen one and what do you think? Would it be nice to see other bags in this material?

2. Hi Lola, I also saw the Grey clutch at the weekend and gave it a little stroke, I was actually really impressed with it! They also had a Daria Satchel or Hobo in the same material but all the SAs were fawning over it so I didn't get a closer look at that one. I just wish the Coaster was Silver or Gunmetal with the Grey IMO that would have been stunning!

3. I have not seen this one irl yet. will look out for it next time I am in the shops xx

4. I agree Charlie - I don't think Mulberry use silver hardware enough. I bet the Daria hobo is gorgeous - will be watching out for that one.
    IWANB - you will not be able to resist stroking it!

5. Is it velvet cloth, Lola? or a velvet type leather? Looks stunning on .com.
    I agree with silver hardware, but my mouse hobo has gold and I have come to the conclusion that they do go well together as it warms the grey up!

6. ive seen this online and thought ooooo i like that!

7. I'm pretty sure it is velvet material not leather metalic glove. It is very lovely irl!