Have you seen the make up tutorials of Michelle Phan?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    Have you guys seen the make up tutorials of Michelle Phan? she is so cute and her make up's really cool..

xxxxxx stop linking to your blog.

2. ?

3. I have seen some tutorials of her and she is really sweet but not my cup of tea. . . I prefer pixwoo

4. Yeah, I like her. Did you hear? She is the official Lancome beauty vlogger!

5. She's great!

6. I love her, she is so original. Has great taste, plus her tip on washing brushes is the best ever. Nothing cleans my makeup brushes like the way she does it.

7. I do follow her in youtube and really like the effort she puts on her videos to make them really nice.

8. are we talkin about michelle phan or pixwoo? i havent seen pixwoo tho..

9. we're talking about michelle ( pixiewoo are two sisters both mu-artist)

10. Follow her on youtube! Only started watching her videos recently but she is very good...she has very origianal and different ideas!

11. i super love her.. and her ideas are unique but realistic. like the avatar inspired make up. you see just by the title, you would think that its gonna look funny, but the way she did it was gorgeous!! she even has this vid where the eyeliner was "tiger" inspired.. and the lady gaga look.. argh.. her ideas dont stop.. cute and talented for a young girl.

12. I soooo completely agree with you! I've tried the whole shampoo and soap and everything! I always seem to have some color left on the brushes, but after watching Michelle's tutorial on it I have found the cure to dirty brushes! haha I love herrr videos, so original and artistic!

13. I follow her too. She gives great tips! I think she's very creative and will be watching her as often as possible. I heard her brush cleaning method is very good too, gotta go search that now.

14. spam :rolleyes:

15. I watch her sometimes. Just like ashtray-girl said, she's not my cup of tea.

Tinacuteable- She was born in 1987