Have you seen "Saskia"?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooooh baby!I love this bag. If only I could post the pic straight from the new Neimans resort catalog that came in today's mail. It is a divine red bag - actually the color is described as 'coral' and has two sets of handles - one set in LUCITE with silver tips. It retails for $1680. They are showing a lot of cool red bags for resort. Kinda makes me want to keep my eyes on the Heloise prize. Now I can understand a lucite lock on a Paddy too! I hope somebody can post a picture soon. We need some fresh meat.:drool:

2. Sounds interesting! :tup:

3. Ooooooh, I threw that magazine away, without scouring it, can't believe I had the guts to do it (just today), so guess I'd better go through the trash can......it's on the top.....LOL

4. I saw it in todays catalog too, it has lucite handles, 2 front pockets and another strap too, i loved the color and the leather looked so soft

5. Any chance of a scan, please, anybody? :flowers:

6. ooooh - can't wait to see it!

7. I was going to start a thread about the Saskia but found this old one of divnanata's so revived it instead ;)

I saw the new season Chloes today for the first time IRL and must say I am totally in love with the Saskia! The styling is so amazing and the leather is just TDF :love:

I saw the smaller one which retails at £755 and another larger one which I think was £840 - both were East/West style. The colours are so diverse as well - Ivory, Black, Muscade, Coral and Turquoise! :nuts:

I think I will have to get one soon.....:graucho:

Anyone else loving the Saskia? Better still, does anyone have one already and have any pics to share?

8. where is the saskia? is it online somewhere?

9. Try NAP , Luisa Via Roma... It is very pretty...:love:

10. :heart::heart:I can't wait to see this bag IRL!!!
    I just love it in white and taupe..
    I love the smaller size... The one in black on NAP
    Here is a pic of Reese with " Saskia"

Attached Files:

11. I am 'in love' with the white Saskia--one classy bag--OMG, I'm loving LOTS in this new collection.:nuts:

12. OK, I'm gonna be the "odd girl out" but I didn't care for this IRL. I liked it until I actually saw it. The leather is nice, the color is nice, but it just didn't do it for me. I didn't like it on, but that's just me. Sorry, ladies.

Maybe you'll feel differently.:confused1: