Have you seen a light lavendar Epi Jasmin ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I saw a girl with that bag and was wondering if it was real. I don't think I've seen that color on any LV bags at all. Was it a special edition, or a fake?

2. Yes, I think it was called lilac.

3. There's an authentic one on eBay: Lilac Epi Jasmin

I don't know much about the Epi line, but the lilac color most likely came out a few years ago and is now discontinued.

4. Looks cute!

5. Ooh a lilac epi jasmine would be soo nice!

Lilac and Mandarin are my fave colors for epi. I have the lilac pochette. I think the color was disco'd 3-4 years ago?

6. Yup, my mom has the Croisette PM in lilac...it's beautiful and great for spring!

7. Wow, what a great color and how rare! Definitely a great addition to a purse collection!

8. oh no............. my brain now starts to keep reminding me of this lovely bag.

is this bag worth it at this price?:shame:

9. the dirty marks on the handles bother me. i would say not worth the price. unless you could clean it up.

10. oooh, that color is gorgeous. I wonder if you could clean the handles up? it doesn't say what's on them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice