Have you purchased a Key Pouch lately??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys! I was planning to add a key pouch to my collection, I absolutely love how it is small yet versatile in use. I’m debating between the Monogram or Damier Ebene.

for the Monogram, has anyone noticed a dull color like some of the new pieces??? I worry that it will come in dull like my reverse Pochette Metis I recently purchased. Thanks in advance!

2. I am not sure if this will help at all (the second and third key pouch in this picture )were purchased this time last year about and the top one was from 2013. I don’t see to much of a difference canvas wise my older monogram may be a bit deeper in color

Attached Files:

3. Mine came last week, made in france end of February. Yes its dull

Attached Files:

SkeeWee1908 and bccgal like this.
  4. I bought one in the graphite and it seemed ok?
    I don't have a pic handy but I do have the YouTube video I made of it? :smile:

5. I have a question, I have been thinking about buying one but what does everyone use theirs for? sorry if that's a dumb question

Critzie likes this.
  6. I bought my first DE key pouch in 2013 and it's held up really well, still shiny and substantial but the new one I bought in Mono last month was significantly thinner, duller, and not as straight cut. You can definitely see the difference if you own both but perhaps you won't since this is your first one.

I put all my credit cards, license, health card, etc and then hang my car fob and house keys from the little keyring attached. I think it holds about 8-10 cards without issues. You can even fold up cash and put some for emergencies. I haven't carried a wallet in years! It's probably the smallest yet best piece in my collection and I truly can't live without it. Holds up super well (mine is 7 years old, I'm not careful w/ it AT ALL, and yet it's in excellent condition).

ASL4Allie and enaraghi like this.
  7. Not sure if this helps, and I do not have a good point of reference because I own very little LV, but here is the graphite key pouch, which I purchased March 13th.

Attached Files:

SkeeWee1908 likes this.
  8. I bought one but couldn’t find a use for it! I guess it’s meant for keys so you don’t lose them in your bag. Sold mine.

enaraghi likes this.
  9. I'm from the UK & looking at buying this ..constantly refreshing LV's page. Anyone done the same and had much luck? I feel like I'm getting no where