Have you met the Triplets?

Love!:love: You and I have a thing for the brown shades. I have choco, whiskey and tan! And you're making me want the taupe!!

Great photo, great bags! The Paddington is like Lays potato chips - you can't stop at just one. :lol: Thanks for sharing your girls with us.

(I know I'm going to keep looking at this picture all night...)

print*model said:
Beautiful set of triplets you have there! I think I see room for one more - how do you feel about quadruplets?

i wish. i was going to, but decided to get the Kerala instead. i think adding a younger sister makes more sense at this point.

Great looking family! Hey so you got the whiskey back already! How is it? Hope it's all better now:smile: And congrats on the taupe! I know you were trying to decide about a week back. Thanks for sharing the pic:smile:)

thanks guys for the compliments. i am definitely a proud mama of 3.

as for the whiskey update: yes, i finally got her back from the shop. i didn't get a chance to update, cuz i'm crazily working on my taxes. for those in SF, i took her to Frank's Shoe Repair on Polk Street. Frank Jr. is great. He special ordered the dye for me from LA, said something about mixing 3 different color to get the proper shade. i wish i had taken a before-picture of the mess I made from the pen mark so that you would be able to appreciate the difference. only cost $35 to fix. i'm so happy she was salvagable. i thought she was a gonner. lesson learned: DIY leather cleaning does not apply to "IT" bags. Professional cleaning only.:P

trufflesbang said:
thanks guys for the compliments. i am definitely a proud mama of 3.

as for the whiskey update: yes, i finally got her back from the shop. i didn't get a chance to update, cuz i'm crazily working on my taxes. for those in SF, i took her to Frank's Shoe Repair on Polk Street. Frank Jr. is great. He special ordered the dye for me from LA, said something about mixing 3 different color to get the proper shade. i wish i had taken a before-picture of the mess I made from the pen mark so that you would be able to appreciate the difference. only cost $35 to fix. i'm so happy she was salvagable. i thought she was a gonner. lesson learned: DIY leather cleaning does not apply to "IT" bags. Professional cleaning only.:P

Oh what a relief! So happy to hear she's all better now:biggrin:. I'm glad you're keeping her. The whiskey is :love:.