Have you Met/Seen Hollywood stars?

I've met Fabio, if he is still considered a star. I was on vacation in California and he was on Sunset Blvd.
My husband took my picture with him. He was very nice.

i saw anna paquin on the subway.....

at school i've seen rider strong, julia stiles, and hilary *******...........and i had a course with this korean pop star who i'm sure nobody's heard of (lena park)

Vixy said:
Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams live in the Borem Hill area right?

I've seen Katie Holmes outside the Coffee Shop at Union Square, Keanu Reeves on the upper east side and Sarah Jessica Parker w/ Cynthia Nixon on Park Avenue South. Carmen Electra and Jennifer Love Hewitt at a photo shoot. Oh and "Paulie" from the Soprano's - he lives across the street from me LOL!

Sarah Jessica Parker is one person I would not be able to resist bothering. I would have to say hello at the very least.

At their leisure, I've seen Meg Ryan (sitting near me at lunch in Paris), Jackie Mason (next to me at lunch in London) Roger Moore sitting near me in a Malibu restaurant) Mike Myers, sitting near me in a New York theatre, just last month, Frank Langella in L.A. There are more but that's all I can think of now.

Vixy said:
Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams live in the Borem Hill area right?

I've seen Katie Holmes outside the Coffee Shop at Union Square, Keanu Reeves on the upper east side and Sarah Jessica Parker w/ Cynthia Nixon on Park Avenue South. Carmen Electra and Jennifer Love Hewitt at a photo shoot. Oh and "Paulie" from the Soprano's - he lives across the street from me LOL!

Yes, in boerum hill. I think between hoyt street and something else :P

I have meet/seen:

Pamela Anderson
Teri Hatcher
Ben Affleck
Charlize Theron @ Malibu
Britney Spears- saw her on the Ralphs in Malibu, her son is really adorable!
He is not a celebrity but the owner of the Hard Rock- Peter Morton,
The lady(main character) from the Queen of Angels.

percephonie said:
I've seen quite a few at premieres here in London but the best one was Orlando Bloom, he spent so much time talking to fans and came over to us. He was sooo sweet and drop dead gorgeous in real life!:love:

You saw Rob Schneider VuittonCrazyGirl? He seems funny!

orlando bloom ............. :nuts: droooools :nuts:

I've met Jerry Rice and even took a picture with him when he came into work. I'm a huge football fan so you could imagine my surprise. I freakin' stuttered the whole time I talked to him. :shame: The entire time I was thinking... "I'm actually talking to a future hall of famer and the best wide receiver that had ever lived. :biggrin:

Interesting thread. I'm curious what Britney looks like IRL. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart were eating dinner next to our table at a Thai Restaurant on Sunset Blvd. It was so weird hearing them talk b/c their voices reminded me of watching their movies.

I live in NY so I see tons of celebrities all the time. Just the other day, I saw Eva Mendes shopping for a bra in Victoria's Secret in Soho.

I met Tom Cruise at an event 3 years ago. Also met Moby, SATC's Mr. Big and Denzel Washington at separate events. I've seen Bono, Gwyneth P, Michael Moore, Mike Myers, Mandy Moore, the Hilton sisters, Joaquin Phoenix, P. Diddy, Famke Janssen, Claire Danes, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Stiller, the list goes on. My fave moment has gotta be last year at a Sting concert when I rode the elevator with Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts and Hugh Jackman. It was too surreal for my mundane existence. ;)