Have you made any Hermes New Year's resolutions?

I have agreed with myself - I must think really really hard before buying anything.
I'm hoping to get myself my first Birkin :love: for my Birthday in February!!
So like miyake0214, I must also clean out my closet.

I have agreed with myself - I must think really really hard before buying anything.
I'm hoping to get myself my first Birkin :love: for my Birthday in February!!
So like miyake0214, I must also clean out my closet.

I will do the same next year, major clean out of closet = more $$$ for Hermes ~ hoping to get my first Birkin just in time for my b'day in feb also...Winterbaby what day in feb are you born? i am the 23rd :P lets hope the H gods will come through for us (fingers crossed)

I will do the same next year, major clean out of closet = more $$$ for Hermes ~ hoping to get my first Birkin just in time for my b'day in feb also...Winterbaby what day in feb are you born? i am the 23rd :P lets hope the H gods will come through for us (fingers crossed)

Mine is the 24th!
We can celebrate together..hopefully! :winkiss:

That I'll try to make my order for a birkin maximum of two times and if it doesn't work out I'll forget all about it :nogood:
But I'll get at least one bracelet from paris when I have moved to london :graucho:

Mine H resolution is to make good use of the lower sales tax in PA (and none on clothes!) and indulge in a little bot of exotics before I more to CA in July. I don't think I'll be able to swing a Croc Birkin, but it is my new grail.