Have you ladies seen the Foie Gras tote yet??

Sep 13, 2011
NYC
Found this gem on the website after reading about Coach's collaboration with Emily Johnston... REALLY cool bag, has hidden shoe/camera slots, leather feet, and a very British feel. If they made a men's version... My credit card would have already been charged, haha

Edit: link seems not to be working, but you can find it under the "New At Coach" --> "Guest Blogger #13" section

Attachments

Last edited:

CravingCoach

ƇѓaVÍʼnĜ ĆőĄçĦ™
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
Saskatchewan, Canada-eh!?
Found this gem on the website after reading about Coach's collaboration with Emily Johnston... REALLY cool bag, has hidden shoe/camera slots, leather feet, and a very British feel. If they made a men's version... My credit card would have already been charged, haha

Edit: link seems not to be working, but you can find it under the "New At Coach" --> "Guest Blogger #13" section
wow, that is quite lovely, and funky at the same time!! does that strap turn it into a crossbody, or shoulder strap? thanks!

coachmom2boys

Coach for Life
Mar 5, 2011
I liked the bag, but I do not like the pricepoint for it... Seems to much for a mostly canvas bag, regardless of it's size.:huh:

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
I love this bag too! Yep a little less $$$ and I would use my 25% for it!
But it is a super cool bag... Would love to see it in gray though, I am not a brown bag girl...

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
is this on the website , and can be ordered.. can't see it . wonder how much it is ?

KatK

Meow!
May 25, 2010
It's a nice and very functional bag, but I have to agree that for a mostly canvas bag I don't like the price point.