Have you heard about the FEED bag?

ivylouwho

Handbag Connoisseur!
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
I read an article about this bag a few weeks ago and I was just reading more about the cause on the website feedprojects.org

The FEED project benefits the United Nations World Food Programme. The proceeds go to feed hungry children in school around the world. The sight claims that every five seconds a child dies because he or she is hungry and The FEED project will raise awareness about child hunger as well as give an education, a full belly, and a brighter future to one hungry kid at a time!

Great Cause, Great bag!
I just connected to Amazon, through the FEED site & bought mine! $59 & free shipping!

Attachments

• bag4.jpg
    bag4.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 94
  • bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 61
Yes! Actually I watched Lauren Bush discuss the bag on E! News the other night. Personally, I'd like to purchase the bag to carry around school supplies. Besides, the money goes to a good cause.

i JUST GOT MY TWO I ORDERED AND AM SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED.
THERE IS A NUMBER 1 ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE BAG AND THE NUMBER IS STAMPED ON AND THE ENTIRE NUMBER IS NOT STAMPED-A CHOPPED OFF TOP!
i LOVE THE CAUSE BUT ITS DEFINETLY A DEFECT IN STAMPING AND LOOKS DUMB!
THEY GO BACK TOMORROW AND i;LL DONATE TO HELP FEED THE KIDS BY SENDING A CHECK

They could have created a better design for it. You know, give it a trademark so when people see the bag, they know what the cause is. A logo or something would have been better.

And I agree, I would rather just donate than carry around a bag like that.

honestly, i wish i could say that i'd rather donate the money to charity, and i WOULD, but honestly i don't know when the last time was i donated (besides clothes to goodwill). selfish as it sounds, it's just so easy to end up spending my money on myself and my bags. and it's really sad, but if the bag looked better and more trendy like the "i'm not a plastic", i probably wouldn't have hesitated to buy it.