Have you had to sell something you loved

Lulugrl

O.G.
Aug 22, 2012
......to fund a new purchase. I found a beautiful preloved bag (after I thought I was done of course ) that is the first LV I had ever wanted. Because I spent my limit on my other one I had to make some decisions. So, I sold 2 pieces that I love, one of them my chain charm.......BUT, I didn't use it that much.......and I want the bag more. So, what's your story?
*trying to feel better, especially because the bag is for auction and has another 4 days to go. Might not even win it, then I will be really sad*

Sure! I've sold jewelry that I don't wear much anymore, bags, collectibles...etc to fund certain must haves! Sometimes i even need to sell a bag that I still enjoy. Do I feel a bit of regret sometimes? Sure! But not for long! I'm always thrilled when I can finally get what I've been lusting after!

Nothing I have loved but things that I no longer loved/used. I don't think I could sell something I truly loved for a replacement. I would do it if I had to for the betterment of my life or family. I hope it works out for you.

Yep been there done that. Most of the time I sell either because the bag is not working out for me or I just don't love it anymore but I have sold a favorite just so I could buy another favorite.