Have you had to sell something you loved

Lulugrl

Aug 22, 2012
Ormond Beach FL
......to fund a new purchase. I found a beautiful preloved bag (after I thought I was done of course ) that is the first LV I had ever wanted. Because I spent my limit on my other one I had to make some decisions. So, I sold 2 pieces that I love, one of them my chain charm.......BUT, I didn't use it that much.......and I want the bag more. So, what's your story?
*trying to feel better, especially because the bag is for auction and has another 4 days to go. Might not even win it, then I will be really sad*

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
Illinois
Sure! I've sold jewelry that I don't wear much anymore, bags, collectibles...etc to fund certain must haves! Sometimes i even need to sell a bag that I still enjoy. Do I feel a bit of regret sometimes? Sure! But not for long! I'm always thrilled when I can finally get what I've been lusting after!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
No, I've only sold things I don't want any more. I will cross my fingers for you!!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Nothing I have loved but things that I no longer loved/used. I don't think I could sell something I truly loved for a replacement. I would do it if I had to for the betterment of my life or family. I hope it works out for you.

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Agree w/ the others. I haven't sold anything I loved, but ones I didn't use.
Sounds like you didn't use your charm much but good luck on the auction.

Oct 1, 2010
NJ
Omg! Yes! All the time. I always have unexpected bills that come up. Just yesterday...I found out I need two root canals! It's about $3500! So, 2 lvs are up for sale! :sad:

RhondaE

In a LVoe Affair....
Jun 17, 2011
DMV
I've never done this. I have bought and sold to make a profit. I hope you win. What type of bag are you after?

RhondaE

In a LVoe Affair....
Jun 17, 2011
DMV
I'm after an Ellipse PM, the seller wouldn't accept my BIN offer, so I'll just have to bid in her auction and hope for the best
Really? I'm sure you didn't try to lowball her. That's interesting. What's retail for it?