Have you had any luck on Bonanzle selling other items and how long has it taken to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my Chloe bags took up to a month or more, but some of the Balenciaga sold overnight. It all depends on what you are selling and how you price it. Supply & demand...

^^ Agree! But these days it's just even more harder to sell, I have a couple bags listed on there that are well below retail and no takers. It's been listed for months!

^^ Agree! But these days it's just even more harder to sell, I have a couple bags listed on there that are well below retail and no takers. It's been listed for months!

Same here...I have one bag up for about $1000 off retail and it has been sitting since November and then another bag that has gotten a lot of views but no questions, offers, nothing.
Both are popular brands though, too, which is why I'm surprised they haven't moved.
Ebay would get more action, I'm afraid, but I don't want to shell out the fees.

i sold a bbag pretty quickly, but if you're in no rush to sell why not just list it, the fees are low and it'll sit until it sells, rather than pay $$ to list for a few days on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.