have you guys seen the HAWAII EXCLUSIVE bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi everyone! i'm new here, but i just wanted to show you all the Prada Hawaii Exclusive bag! isn't it sooooo cute? i'm not much of a prada-girl, but i went in looking for the fairy clutch (which of course was sold out). i saw this and couldn't resist! what do you think?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. very cute! :girlsigh:

3. Not a fan of it, sorry. It doesn't seem very versatile & would look out-of-place with my wardrobe personally.

4. I love the color. :heart:
    But I'm not sure about the ruffles. It'll look smashing with jeans and a t shirt. Very feminine.

5. Ommmgg.. this is so adorable ! Too bad it's an exclusive, rats !

6. this is very cute!!!!

7. I love the color but is not a fan of the ruffles :yes:

8. OH MY GOD! I am a big fan of ruffles... this is way too cute!
    May I ask how much the retail price is?

9. Is it made of leather? Or nylon?? It's hard to tell from the pic.

10. #10 Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    xxx

11. Hmmm... a good way to advertise her item.
    She almost got me :girlsigh:

By the way, the bag is nice... just a little bit too small for me after seeing pic with the authenticity card. I thought it was some kinda tote that could carry A4 size paper.

12. #12 Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    mee too

13. fairynymph -

Please do not advertise your auction on the forum. Even in a roundabout way. :confused1:

14. :busted :roflmfao:

15. oops, sorry!!! my bad. yes that is me. i thought the bag was so cute, i bought 2! one to keep, and one to offer to someone who's not planning a trip to hawaii anytime soon.

the retail was $660, with tax, ~$700. so even if it sells for the starting price, i really would only make about $50 profit. those ebay and paypal fees are ridiculous!

again, i apologize! please don't hate me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.