Have you guys see the ostrich or croc leather for classic flap bag before???

Masao

Mar 13, 2016
I saw one classic flap croc bag at Seattle, it is really nice bag by the way!!!

I don't know the price, but I assuming ostrich or croc they both look nice :smile:

Anyone seem exotic leather before, please share.

Thanks!!!

In the US, Chanel only sells alligator due to farming and import costs (my SA is a beacon of knowledge haha), and I've bought a mini in alligator. Prices have gone up, then down but the alligator jumbo now in the US is $38,000.
I've only seen ostrich rarely on vintage Chanel but I prefer Hermes ostrich :biggrin: Regardless, all gorgeous!

In the US, Chanel only sells alligator due to farming and import costs (my SA is a beacon of knowledge haha), and I've bought a mini in alligator. Prices have gone up, then down but the alligator jumbo now in the US is $38,000.
I've only seen ostrich rarely on vintage Chanel but I prefer Hermes ostrich :biggrin: Regardless, all gorgeous!
Thank you, chifashluvr :smile:
Do you like Chanel's alligator??? I just hope it's worth it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alligator is the most luxurious skin Chanel offers (the most expensive too unfortunately) but it's really really special. It's such high quality compared to other brands and it's beautiful so to me it's worth it :smile:

Alligator is the most luxurious skin Chanel offers (the most expensive too unfortunately) but it's really really special. It's such high quality compared to other brands and it's beautiful so to me it's worth it :smile:
Thank you, I wish I could get one someday :smile: I saw some pictures and they are so pretty!!!
But now I just need to get my first Chanel jumbo classic flap :heart::heart::heart:

Ive seen lots of python for Chanel classic flaps. Also seen lizard and occasionally croc here in Australia.

The only exotic leather that I have considered is stingray on the Le Boys actually so I never really look at the others

ostrich was done on classics many many years ago and on some vintage single flaps too, and usually just in basic colors like black white and camel. chanel isn't known for their ostrich and hasn't produced any since right before 10 series, i *think*

Its a dream of mine to own a crocodile jumbo flap. I recently saw a shiny dark brown crocodile with ghw at a boutique and my heart just dropped. I have a friend who recently purchased a matte black crocodile with ghw jumbo and it is just so special.