Have you grown tired of skinnies?

I love them with boots, but not so much with anything else. I have thick thighs and really can only wear skinnies with boots.

Definitely need to try on a pair of wide legs and see how they look, but I think for spring I am probably going to by some straight legs.

To be honest, I never got in to skinny jeans.. I just don't think they looked good on me.. I'm a size 4 and my butt's a size 6 (:s) so I'm super picky when it comes to my jeans, and I think it made my butt look enormous LOL:blush:

if they're flattering, then stick with them....though skinny jeans are hard to pull off sometimes.

There's no ideal denim 'trend' right now...skinny,wide leg, boot cut is still being worn by everyone. I prefer straight leg though..it can look both polished and casual depending on the top and shoes you wear.

I have a couple pairs and am not going to get rid of them just yet; they're great for a change of pace from all my bootcuts. Mine are more straight leg than super skinny; too skinny at the bottom is not flattering on me at all.