Have you got your BE Sale items yet and do you like them?

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
My order has already arrived. I do love my early morning deliveries from BE.

I simply adore my Chocolate Matte TME Midi. The leather is utterly exquisite, such a rich warm colour, and the size is just what I needed. The Chocolate Matte AP is very cute too and will be going straight into use. (I am retiring my Turquouise AP to protect it from further scuffing.)

I am really delighted with my Purple Glossy Flirt With Me as well. I bought it to hold longer items like my cheque book in my bag and it would be great for that. However, it is much prettier than I expected so I am tempted to keep it as a little evening bag.

I just love my 3 bargains!

Photos to follow but maybe not today.

So glad you don't think the choco matte too dull ;) ! I think this a fabulous colour and leather! Congrats with your purchases.
Great you got the purple Flirt with me-It's a wonderful colour. I noticed it lingering around the pics of the Hug mes forever!

Jenova - so pleased you are enjoying your purchases. The choco matte is one of my BE faves. I have a SMM in that leather and it is simply beautiful. Enjoy

Well, its not Jenova's bag, but here are pics of my beloved TME in chocolate matte (not from the sale, though).
1120765.JPG

1120766.JPG