Have you got your BE Sale items yet and do you like them?

Well, good Lord, BE has made me crazy, I reckon. It wasn't the WTM that I ordered, received and loved. It is the MAKE ME SMILE. I already told Jackie and Rose that it wouldn't have mattered which BE became mine since I love them all. But, for the record, it's the MMS that I have and not the WTM.

Anyone in the States get their goodies yet? I keep on checking the USPS tracking but it's a no-go...USPS tracking isn't all that hot in my experience, anyway...

I can't wait!!! :Push:

Mine came on Wednesday (I think) via UPS (even though I requested for Royal Mail). I have something else coming through Royal Mail that I am still waiting for even though this package was shipped first.

I received my Choco Matte TME a few days ago. I notice that the leather on one side of the bag is smooth whereas the other side is quite distressed. I know that there could be variation in leather but is this a normal thing to happen for choco matte leather bags?

Hmm, is the 'distressed' side look a bit like used and softened blotting paper by any chance? (Sorry for the description, but it's the best I can do!:P), because I've seen this before, not with the matte choc. matte, but with the matte dark grey in the sense that the back of my LM Midi is a bit more 'scrunched' and 'soft' looking than the front which is slightly smoother?

Hmm, is the 'distressed' side look a bit like used and softened blotting paper by any chance? (Sorry for the description, but it's the best I can do!:P), because I've seen this before, not with the matte choc. matte, but with the matte dark grey in the sense that the back of my LM Midi is a bit more 'scrunched' and 'soft' looking than the front which is slightly smoother?

That sounds like a good way to describe it! :P Did you ask BE about it? Will the smooth side become like that over time?

Do you mean that the front and back are different or the left and right?

I find that the backs of bags are often more distressed (to me that means more attractive) than the fronts. I think it is because the zips on the front hold them straighter and they have less chance to flex. I spend ages getting my fronts to look more like my backs and often can't manage it.

I am currently getting a lovely shiney distressed back on my Choco Matte TME Midi just by carrying it but am having to put a lot of work into the front.

I mean the front and the back mainly. I forgot which side is smooth and which side is distressed.

I think the sides are somewhat distressed too but the front and back difference bothers me more.

I'll try to post pictures.

That sounds like a good way to describe it! :P Did you ask BE about it? Will the smooth side become like that over time?

No, I didn't mention to them, but I really like it and can completely understand what Jenova has said because I'd love it if I could get my bag front like that too. I don't know, maybe I'm a bit weird, but I just love the look of leather like that. The front of my bag is still smoother - still lovely, but I personally get a bit of a thrill from the back of the bag as well!

I mean the front and the back mainly. I forgot which side is smooth and which side is distressed.

I think the sides are somewhat distressed too but the front and back difference bothers me more.

I'll try to post pictures.

Yes please! It sounds as if your difference might be a bit more obvious?
You should be happy with your bag, and if something about it bothers you (or me, or anyone else), Jackie should be contacted asap. (And you never know, she could have another bag where there is much less difference between the 2 sides :idea:)

Mine came on Wednesday (I think) via UPS (even though I requested for Royal Mail). I have something else coming through Royal Mail that I am still waiting for even though this package was shipped first.

Interesting...were you tracking it at all? I only got one tracking # for Royal Mail and when I got to track it on USPS.com it just says that the package is preparing to be dispatched (it was sent last Friday, and another one was sent on Thursday, I believe...) Anyone have any experience with this?

Interesting...were you tracking it at all? I only got one tracking # for Royal Mail and when I got to track it on USPS.com it just says that the package is preparing to be dispatched (it was sent last Friday, and another one was sent on Thursday, I believe...) Anyone have any experience with this?

Yes, that's what I always get too - usually takes me a week to get a package from BE via Royal Mail (which hands off to USPS when it arrives in the US) and I'm in CA.

I am not sure if USPS is updating that. I received my Royal Mail package today and USPS.com still says that "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". So I guess you'll just be pleasantly surprised the day you receive it.