Have you googled your name ?

listings from when I had my work on Boundless Gallery (most of them - 66 pages total!), my jewelry site, my husband's and my web page, and a linux user group web page link (my web site is on a Linux server)

I have a few times... :shame:

First, it come up from my college newspaper clip as I was interviewed being the president of international association...

Then, it comes from my department website as I was TA-ing a class...

Then, a list of the presidents at my college...

Others are people with the same name from other school list..

Pages for Danica Patrick (the racer girl chick) and Mc Keller (from wonder years) some bloggers, some art gallery.

With my full name, only one thing pops up, and that is a comment in a guest book about Shaolin Monks because in college I did a project on a guy who had lived and trained with them for years.

LOL. I googled an ex boyfriend from High School 13 yrs ago. Hes done TONS with himself! He's all over Hollywood. Opened his own "Fencing Studio", been in tons of films & even got married on a movie set while they filmed it! Freaky!
Ok...now back to my life...

I have really commen first and last names, so I get literally thousands of hits on people's jobs, colleges, blogs, etc. But very few actually relate to me. The only pages that are connected to me -- which are on the third or fourth google result pages -- have to do with my college or conference papers. I might be in some blogs, but since there are so many others with my name, I can't find them:sad: It actually annoys me to have such a typical name...

I have googled lots of boyfriends and acquaintences though, and found out all sorts of interesting info on those with rare names:smile:

Well, as it turns out I am:

- a Program Director in the FAA
- teach at MIT
- play ultimate frisbee in Pittsburgh
- have a site with virtual bow stringed instrument compositions
- on a film crew in LA

:nuts: Holy smokes! That is hilarious. Nothing about the 'real' me. :s