Have you found your dream bag?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I'm trying really hard not to buy any more bags until I find my two dream bags (Valentine Chain and black vintage square box) and really need inspiration to stay on track.................

Have you found your dream bag? How long did it take? Do you have a picture?

i did. i found one i was looking for and one i didn't know i was looking for. i finally got my purple caviar east west. it took about 4 months until i found on on ebay. it's fabulous! i thought i wanted a jumbo or a medium flap but i love the east west size.

i also managed to find a black diamond shine flap. i saw a friend (waving!) wearing one and fell in love. ended up getting it in the red but the black one would not get out of my mind. called my fave sa and he located one in 20 min. when it came i literally gasped when i took it out of the box. i ADORE it. i never thought i would have loved a bag like that. honestly. ding ding ding moment!

I think my dream bag was just delivered. I'm at the office and can't even open the box yet to look at her - a large black Cerf with gold CC closure. Shhhhhhhhhhh can't let anyone know I've got another Chanel. But I think this could be my most fav bag ever.