Have you ever...

Apr 26, 2012
I know many of us have multiple Neverfulls or Speedys across the various prints. Have you ever purchased multiples because of the interior color?

I have a Mono Fuschia Emilie wallet for example and really like the Mono Jonquille (yellow) Emilie wallet too. Would it be crazy to buy another Emilie wallet just for the dif color interior?

I know many of us have multiple Neverfulls or Speedys across the various prints. Have you ever purchased multiples because of the interior color?

I have a Mono Fuschia Emilie wallet for example and really like the Mono Jonquille (yellow) Emilie wallet too. Would it be crazy to buy another Emilie wallet just for the dif color interior?
Crazy. But then again we're considered crazy by most of the population for dropping the amount of money we do on LV, so it's all about perspective:lol:

Not crazy, just not very practical. I have the mono Clemence with fuchsia interior and they've since came out with lots of other interior colors. But since the outside is the same I won't buy. What about a different wallet in another color so you have some variety?

If you have the money... I guess it's not that crazy. 😃 If I find a t-shirt I like, I get it in every color. So it's kind of the same!