Have you ever...?

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Waited so long for a bag only to have it snatched up?

I was waiting for a refund from a bag I bought on Ebay that was a "super fake". Anyways, the refund hasn't cleared in my bank yet and I was looking at a bag that still had 10 days left and came from a trusted seller. The night before I get my refund, someone swipes it! :crybaby:I'm just ranting right now, because I waited two weeks to get this bag and went through the whole ordeal of sending the other bag back (and paid $33 shipping), just to have my bag taken. :cursing: Thanks for letting me vent. :rant:

Oh, I'm so sorry this happened to you - I know how frustrating that can be. I'm sure another one will come along - they usually do and now you'll have the cash already stashed away.

^Thanks. I sure hope so. I saw a few on there, but this was a very good price from a trusted seller. Everyone else's prices aren't as good. I hope one comes up soon that I like. :shrugs:

oh no! I'm so sorry about that. ebay is so cruel sometimes.....

I'm sure you'll find another one. Add it to your fav searches and I'll keep an eye out for you too, it's a really cute bag. Good luck! :yes:

Guess what?! The refund is back in my account! :yahoo: I can finally get the bag I want! I already spotted one and put it in my watch list. I'll let you all check it out for me tomorrow. I stayed up just to make sure it cleared, lol. So, I'm going to bed now.