Have you ever threw REAL LV away ??

The reason Im asking is because I once read in another thread that someone was about to throw some Vintage LV hard suitcases away when a member told the person to put them on Ebay...so it does happen. Im also wondering because there are some of you who dont like vintage...then maybe you've thrown some away. LOL :smile:

My mom threw away a very old old old old old old old old (if you dont get my point already) Alma, years ago.

The patina was black and dirty and ugly.

The bag was handed down to her.

yes i found out that my sister's husband was having an affair with one of her friends. the sh*t head though he could buy my silent by giving e a new lv speedy. I did not want that stupid bag from his so i cut up it front of my family at a birthday party for a relative. everyone though that I was nuts my grandma said poor girl has lost her mind. I told my sister after went inside away from every. We both were so hurt and sad. My sister left him and it took me years and I mean years to have any feeling for lv. last year my husband go me a speedy and my sister and i were able to laugh about my brutal attack on that speedy .

It would be better to give it away than throw it away. Unless it was really, really dirty and wrecked like some of the bags on ebay. Then perhaps no one would want it, even for free.

omg!!!!!
the ebayers that think there is value in a dirty old speedy that doesnt have visible mono on it are CRAZY! i know they paid a lot for the bag, but they definitely got their use out of it!

Never! I may give them to my sister or friends. If not my baby brother sells them for me! Never heard of this before. Poor LVs discarded like yesterdays old newpapers!

yes i found out that my sister's husband was having an affair with one of her friends. the sh*t head though he could buy my silent by giving e a new lv speedy. I did not want that stupid bag from his so i cut up it front of my family at a birthday party for a relative. everyone though that I was nuts my grandma said poor girl has lost her mind. I told my sister after went inside away from every. We both were so hurt and sad. My sister left him and it took me years and I mean years to have any feeling for lv. last year my husband go me a speedy and my sister and i were able to laugh about my brutal attack on that speedy .

Welcome back hon! :flowers: