Have you ever seen this kind of wallet?

1. Hi! I don't have a pic. (or the cash right now) but I've seen a few long monogram wallets with an ID slot and about 6 slots for credit cards and a coin compartment. Would these be fake or just discontinued wallets? I love the Koala but don't think it's big enough for me, and I love the idea of an ID slot. Thanks for anyones insight:love:

2. The only wallet I've ever seen with an ID window is the Koala, but I'm not sure about vintage ones.

3. Oh!!!! I didn't know the Koala came with an ID window!! Maybe I could make it work if I got the matching credit card holder:biggrin:. Anyone have a Koala they can comment on? Now that my puppy's surgery costs have been taken care of it's back to purse therapy for me:smile:

4. what happened to your pup?

5. I love the ID slot too, but havent been able to find a cute wallet with it. My next wallet is going to be the Bearn wallet and that doesnt have one either :sad:

6. The Koala also has 9 credit card slots, I believe. Lots of room.

7. Dawson is my fawn great dane who slipped while getting off the couch, smashing a big glass vase and lacerating both achilles tendons on his back legs. My vet is expecting a full recovery but he was not happy with Dawson's progression at his re-check yesterday. He walks very crippled right now and it is heart wrenching to watch. I sold my whiskey paddy to help offset the $1500 vet bill. I would do anything for him though!:love: A boardie bought my paddy (yay!!) and my BF gave me $1000 today to help as well.

8. I bought a burberry wallet (why oh why I don't know as I carry my speedy 30 everywhere and don't even own a burberry purse:shame: ) So now Im thinking of selling my burberry and getting a koala.

9. Which Koala is the best to get? The epi looks great but the Damier looks good, too. Which style holds up the best? I know the epi is all leather and the Damier is canvas, but does it make a difference? And how is the Vernis in terms of color transfer- how carefully do I have to handle wallets in that style?

You know, I promised myself my epi speedy would be the last big purchase and then I got a big tax return and now I can't help but want to spend a portion of it on a new wallet! :love: :nuts:

10. Do you want to sell it?? LOL:biggrin: I've went to elux to see it just a few minutes ago but they don't ship to us Canadians:evil:

11. I like the damier but I'd get the monogram as I have the mono speedy 30:smile:

12. LOL, nice try... but, no. I feel you pain though, I live in Calgary. I'm kind of glad they don't ship to Canada though cause if they did I'd be broke. I guess it's just the perfect excuse for you to make a trip to Toronto or Detroit. ;)

13. Oh, well, worth a shot! Ive never been to Detroit to shop but I do go to TO where they have the LV boutique and Holt's:biggrin:

14. I loved the Koala from the moment I saw it and so instead of waiting like a rational person I bought it when if first came out. It was only in the monogram then. If I'd have know they were going to make it in damier, MC, and epi I would have waited and probably got the damier. I like the rounded closure on the mono and the damier better than the pointed on on the MC and the epi.

It's not that I don't like the mono, because I do. I just would have maybe prefered the damier, for a change. I think the mono or the damier would probably hold up the best. I don't own anything epi, but I think it would probably be durable too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice