Have you ever seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xolilppox

SomeGirlsHaveItAll
Dec 28, 2009
I was looking for a strap for my insolite wallet and was pumped when this popped up on eBay as a BIN after another just sold. I just opened up and its much lighter than anticipated, looking for information on it but not having luck. The lady said she got it when she bought her wallet and never used anyone have one?

THANKS!

Attachments

• get-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 295
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 289
i'm not an LV expert, i never seen this chain before. i think you will feel more assure to have this authenticate. the chain looks a little bit hollow compare to my milla. since this is an ebay purchase, the ladies on the authenticate thread can help you.

I did see another on eBay just like this one sale for over $200 so was thinking that it must have been a past style etc.... I posted my pictures on the authenticate forum so we shall see. Yhe seller does take returns so if worse comes to worse :smile:?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I did see another on eBay just like this one sale for over $200 so was thinking that it must have been a past style etc.... I posted my pictures on the authenticate forum so we shall see. Yhe seller does take returns so if worse comes to worse :smile:?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

maybe it's a newer style. i hope it turn out in your favor :biggrin:

it is called "ring key chain" sold for 150-160$ at lv comes silver or golden
if you have anything in particular you can post with link to sale
at the authentication thread

Status
Not open for further replies.