Have you ever seen anyone you know here?

I've actually wondered that too! I haven't, but sometimes when I'm out shopping and I see someone with a nice bag, I wonder if they're here (on this site) but I'm too afraid/shy to ask!

Hee hee...my friends would make so much fun of me if they read the things I post about here. I doubt any of them are here, though, since they would recognize my screen name, and then I wouldn't hear the end of it.

I've actually wondered that too! I haven't, but sometimes when I'm out shopping and I see someone with a nice bag, I wonder if they're here (on this site) but I'm too afraid/shy to ask!

Me too, I always do this same thing! When there's one person in a 100 mile radius carrying a b-bag it really does make you start to wonder.

My sales girl in Nordstroms said that she posts here. I didn't ask her what her name is. I like being anonymous just in case I break down and tell you all something really personal.:graucho:

nope, i really do not want my friends to know how much I spend on my bags. People tend to judge you on that alot....even if i thought that i might know this person..i'd probably not say anything.