Have you ever seen anyone else with a BE?

Tarantino

My gorgeous Ginas
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Think I'm becoming a bit "stalker" ish about BE bags... and wondered if anyone else was overcome by these feelings out in public. Maybe I've made that sound a bit more weird than it really is - but everytime I'm out and about I can't help checking out other ladies handbags, because I'm dying to find someone wearing a BE.

To be honest, don't know what I'd do if I did....

Has anyone else had these kind of feelings/experiences?

Good thread, Tarantino!

Nope... i guess i am one of the few people wearing BEs here in Spain since the website is blocked here...

In the event of seeing someone with a BE, i would undoubtedly run up to her and introduce myself... I've done so with a lady carrying a Chloe and a girl with a Bal... I just cant help it... I have to tell them i adore handbags and am too happy to see someone with one of my loves...

Think I'm becoming a bit "stalker" ish about BE bags... and wondered if anyone else was overcome by these feelings out in public. Maybe I've made that sound a bit more weird than it really is - but everytime I'm out and about I can't help checking out other ladies handbags, because I'm dying to find someone wearing a BE.

To be honest, don't know what I'd do if I did....

Has anyone else had these kind of feelings/experiences?

Tarantino look out for me!!! I live in London too!!!

You can have a mini-BE meet-up somewhere in London.... That'd be nice...
However, if i were to take part in such a meeting, i wouldnt know what bag to choose... i'd probably end up carrying a couple of bags, wouldnt you?

i could TRY to carry all mine :roflmfao: seriously i couldnt choose. the only way i can choose in the morning is by colour!

Yeah, imagine trying to pull out a perfect outfit with your fav bag... too stressful...

I have only met with another tPFer once... she lives in Madrid as well and is a Chloe lover, like me... We ended up wearing the same bag (black quilted Bay) in order to see what hers (brand new) would look like after six months of continuous affection:heart: (mine) ...

It made it very easy to recognise each other outside the cinema... we went to see SITC and it was fun to share with someone who also loved bags and knew brands and price ranges...:P

Other than a pre-planned meeting with Circoit this past winter, I haven't seen anyone with a BE. And like you Tarantino, I'm always checking out everyone's handbags. I just hope they don't get the wrong idea, you know, purse snatching. That's not it at all. Just admiring them, or not, if they're awful bags.

I've never seen anybody else carry a BE in the small village where I live - I think I'd go into a state of shock if it ever happened!

Mind you, I did see one lady with a Prada bag and another with an azur LV speedy, so never say never ....!

i live in a nice area, so i do see lots of LV and paddingtons (real) but i have never seen a BE. i could spot a BE at 50 paces, but i guess unless you knew about handbags you wouldnt necessarily realise that someone was carrying such an amazing bag. BE isn't about logos (although i love my pink crystals) which is one of the things i like. understated chic. don't get me wrong i have a paddy and if you love it and it has a label, or its distinctive carry it, but its like my BEs are my little secret. ;)

I'm in San Francisco and have not seen anyone else with a BE. I only work a block from Union Square and I ride the BART train, but I still have yet to see anyone with a BE.

I live in a rural area, and would not be able to close my mouth if I saw someone else carrying a BE. I would absolutely go over and talk with them!

I live in Los Angeles and see every kind of bag, from the most ornate Fendi Spy's to the most unconvincing LV knockoffs, and I've never seen anyone carrying a BE. Working in entertainment where a lot of women show off their status through bags, I'm really looking forward to getting my LM & having something no one else has. And since it's a Pewter Crash, it's gonna be appropriately FLASHY!!! :nuts:

I haven't seen anyone carrying a BE bag in the Seattle area either, however, I have had lots of inquries so who knows if they will start popping up in the future.

I am in Minnesota and I have not seen anyone else with a BE bag besides my daughter and I gave it to her for her birthday. I know that when I see another BE bag in Minneapolis it is more than likely going to be Savvy23 because she lives not too far from me and is the only other person I know around here with BE's.