Have you ever seen a Denim Lily wallet in your travels?

Apr 15, 2009
Hi all. I own the denim lily. Although it is on the heavy side, I love it! I have seen a matching wallet once - it was listed on e-bay BUT as a set with the purse (which I already own). I've never seen one again. Have you ever seen this in your travels?

You can call Coach and ask, never hurts to try. Also, just keep watching ebay. I am sure you will find one with enough persistance. And yes, I saw it had sold, was just seeing if that was the one you meant and also so you have the style number now ;)

This was one that I returned and wish now I hadn't!! I got it at the outlet for 100.00. It was gorgeous, but I didn't have anything that "went" with it...silly me.:blush:

YES, silly you! lol The person in the auction replied to my request and unfortunately no, she doesn't have more but she is going to go back to the store and double check for me. Pretty much all I can do.

Well, I had my hands on another one and the seller had to verify s/h to Canada first and couldn't sell it to me till Monday. Seemed odd, but ok. Well, it sold. Ahhhh So keep your eyes open!!!!!