Have you ever returned more than one bag at the same time?

What about mailing them back for a return? I know it stinks to have to pay the return shipping, but it saves you the embarrassment of doing it in person, or taking a loss on ebay.

I would never take a loss on a new with tags bag with a receipt.

I would return them all at once so I didn't have to make multiple trips and draw it out.

It's not a big deal to return more than one item. I've returned multiple bags to the outlet before and never had an issue--darn those Vegas road trips!! LOL

I think the threads on this forum make average people fearful when they shouldn't be. My two cents.

Anyway, to avoid buyers remorse on sales items I always stop and ask myself would I have paid full price? If I wouldn't have odds are I shouldn't be buying it out the outlet simply because it's on sale.

I was at an outlet recently, and there was a woman there who was returning 9 bags! Yes, 9! She had bought them all online, and ended up not liking them. The SA was super nice, said "Oh sometimes things just don't work out."
I get nervous about returning too, even though I shouldn't. BUT, after I make the return, I always feel better and am so glad I did. It's your money!

I've returned 4 bags, jewelry and a wallet all at once. They didn't say a word.

At another outlet on 2 different occasions I returned 3 bags at once.

I was very, very happy when I got banned from FOS so I couldn't make anymore impulse purchases. I was literally having withdrawal at first but I created an account under my husband's name and I rarely buy anything anymore. I am very careful if I make a purchase because I will most likely keeping it because he won't return it and it's under his account not mine and I don't sell anything.

Grow that backbone and do your return as CrazyforCoach used to say, it's your money! if you get banned it's kind of a blessing in disguise, it was for me.

I took 2 bags back two weeks ago usually I keep most of what I buy I had brought 5 the day they got deletes in and thought about which I liked . Someone must have liked what I returned few days later gone. Pretty bags but I wasn't crazy about them. I am trying to buy bags I only love.

If you have three bags to return, return them. Don't put yourself through the hassle of eBay because you will take a loss on them. You are allowed to change your mind. You're a good customer who buys regularly. Get your money back--you'll feel SO much better to have that money back on your cc and not hanging in your closet.

The SAs are usually really nice and helpful and even tell you to buy something because "you can always bring it back if you change your mind." So, you have the bags you want--return the rest and don't feel bad about it. You're a loyal customer and are supporting the company with your business. End of conversation.

Don't be afraid to return them. If I have returns I usually end up taking more than one because I don't like making multiple trips to the outlet, and in general I try not to go to the outlets more than once every two months or so. I admit, I sometimes feel nervous, but I have never had them say anything to me about returning... usually, as others have said, the SAs put the bags in "their pile" to buy or other customers buy them before the store closes. Actually, they seem to comment more on me buying.. I had one say "I hope some of these are gifts" being pretty snarky... I wanted to say, "heck yea, gifts for me!!"

Definitely don't take a loss!! It's your money, and its not doing anyone any good sitting in your house tying up money you could spend on something else (or save!). If anything, I would do it now before Coach changes their return policy. It seems their policies are somewhat up in the air, but I would be really surprised if they banned you for three returns... I think when you start returning without a receipt is when the flag is raised...

Personally I'm trying very hard to only purchase items that I am dying for at fp. I've bought wayyy to many "deals" lately and to be honest, there just isn't enough time in the day/month/year to use everything! I'm getting to the point where I want to put my money into a few key/classic pieces. I saw a post on instagram that said "I was sad but then I bought something online. I feel better now" It's meant to be a joke, but it actually does characterize my buying sometimes and I think I would be happier if I got away from that type of buying! Not saying that's what you did, but just trying to make a point that I've had a decent amount of returns and I'm hoping to avoid the hassle going forward!

Definitely return! It's your money!

When I return, I always return to the outlet. I've returned multiples at once and the SA's were deciding which ones they wanted for themselves before the transaction was even over! They never make me feel bad, and I continue to receive PCE's and have access to FOS. The only time I felt awkward about returning was when I had my FP store order something for me. I ended up never using it but I felt guilty about returning it to the same store so I took it to the outlet.

The only time I would stress about it is if I didn't have a receipt/tags or if the item appeared to be used. I would probably sell on ebay in that situation.

Yes, CrazyforCoach09 would say "Have a backbone and make that return!" :lol:.........that's my girl right there!

I've found that the excitement of FOS has worn out for me so I don't make nearly as many impulse purchases as I did in the beginning therefore, far less returns. I haven't purchased anything from FOS in about 2 months. I make most purchases at the outlet so that cuts down on returning things since I can see and inspect before the purchase......but still, sometimes we just change our mind.......

Last edited:
I've returned lots of bags to my outlet, usually 1 or 2 at a time, but sometimes 3 or 4. I used to buy very impulsively and ended up returning a lot, now I'm a bit more cautious. But even bags I bought at FP I usually return at the outlet, and they've always been very nice about it and I've never gotten the dreaded letter or had any issues. Of course I've always had my receipt and the bag with tags still attached, unworn. At my outlet they take returns when you go in, so I always tell them I'd like to look around a bit and would they hold my return behind the counter ... I would look around anyway, but I feel better with them knowing I'm not just returning, I'm also shopping. Sometimes I find something else, more often not. I wouldn't worry about it :smile:

ETA: Sometimes the SAs at the outlet are really excited to see a FP bag and they usually snap them up!

I have returned more than one bag on more than one occasion. The SA's have never fussed about it. In fact, as someone else mentioned, they are usually deciding who's taking what...lol!

Here's another way to look at it...most SA's wouldn't make a fuss if you were to purchase three bags at a time.