Have You Ever Returned an Expensive Bag out of Guilt ?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have you ever returned an expensive bag out of guilt ?

I havent, but, I have had many sleepless nights about the ones that I want.

2. No.

3. Yup. I got these "great deals" on two different YSLs. I wasn't using them though... So I realized that they weren't such great deals and I wasn't happy with them. I returned them both. I realized that the YSL I really want is a Mombasa--so I'm holding out for my store to get them back in stock now :p

4. i don't buy unless i'm 100% sure.

5. yes

6. Not yet...

7. No, not out of guilt, but I have returned due to quality defects.

8. I've done it twice...well I havent' actually returned it to the store...I've given the money back to my BF who had given it to me to purchase because I was wanting it so bad. I felt bad for having him do that so I returned his money to him on two occasions...but now, NOPE! no more! hehe

9. Yes, once, then it made it hard for me to buy antyhing for a while afterward for fear of feeling the same way.

10. Yes, but then I changed my mind a few months later and went back to get it but the price of that bag went up!!! So, I don't think I will EVER be returning anything any more without thinking twice about it!!!

11. Nope. I make sure it's really what I want before buying, and I make sure I can afford it so I don't feel guilty about spending the money.

12. No but I'm thinking about it!! I just got my two Gucci Horsebit Hobos, I love them but feel like getting two at once is a little excess, and I don't like excess, sigh.

13. No, since I very rarely impluse shop with high end bags, I usually know 100% that its the bag for me.

14. actually i have never returned anything in my life. usually i have to be 100% sure when i buy something, whether it's shoes, bags or clothes.

15. Am thinking about returning my Speedy right now and getting a used one instead. Still thinking though...