Have You Ever Returned A Used Bag?

I returned a Tokodoki backpack that I used once and one of the fasteners broke. I wasn't happy with the craftsmanship so I just returned it and did not get another one.

I did! I bought Marc Jacobs Bruna and I carried it for a week until the leather started to fade, so I returned it. The good thing about living in Germany is you can return the things you have purchased within 2 weeks with or without a defect.

Only if it has a defect. I had to do this recently with my Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop bag that I bought in September. The bag ripped where one of the straps attached to the bag, so I went to Bloomies and exchanged it for a new one.

Nope. I've been lucky though, I've never had a defected bag! And I'd never buy a bag without "trying it on" so to speak in the store, so if I'm buying it, I know I'm keeping it!

Never. Dont think I've ever returned a bag period. The only exception I would ever make is if the bag had a manufacturing defect that I found within a reasonable period of time from purchase date.