have you ever returned a bag and really regretted it later?

Should I keep this awesome bag or return it?

• KEEP IT!

• RETURN IT!

Results are only viewable after voting.
As this being my first read thread (nice rhyme) and my first post I am going to have to agree with the group and say return. It is an awesome bag but if you are having these second guesses it is a good sign to return the thing. But maybe you'll have a bad day today and need a pick me up after work right? Good luck

Yep. I like it, but I am not sure if it is love. It is so smooshy soft and the outside pockets would be convienient. But, it is a very casual bag and the zippers may be something I will tire of. I don't know. ....

oh that sounds like a RETURN to me!!!

(although i LOVE that color. Gray is so lovely)

Last edited:
^^Yeah, I decided today that it is going back. Now I am on the hunt for the perfect gray bag. Have you decided about yours yet? I can't believe how hard it is to decide about a bag sometimes!

^^Yeah, I decided today that it is going back. Now I am on the hunt for the perfect gray bag. Have you decided about yours yet? I can't believe how hard it is to decide about a bag sometimes!

im so glad you made the decision!!!

i was at tjmaxx RETURNING something and they had my exact same bag in brown in a SMALLER version!!! it was so cute! and i wanted it so badly!

i didn't want it INSTEAD of the one i have now... i wanted it IN ADDITION to the one i have now!!!

it took all my strength to hang it back on the hook and not whip out my credit card!!! even now i'm like "should i go there first thing tomorrow morning and get it?"

so i think i'll probably end up keeping this bag... im that obsessed with it!

:smile: