Have you ever received fake products from eluxury?

i don't think cles have date codes !???!

Yup. You just have to look super hard:

DSC04282.jpg

The datecodes are tucked into the seams so much that you have to practically mutilate your wallet to find it. I wouldn't worry too much. It took me several weeks before I managed to locate the datecode on my wallet. You're not going to get a fake from Elux.

I tried to find the date code in my wallet but i couldn't, and I'm not ready to take it apart because I'm sure it must be located at some @n@l places... I got mine from the store though.

Nope..no fakes from elux. I agree with the others when they say you'll have to use a flashlight and really look for the date code. That's what I had to do to find the one on my agenda, and it came from the actual LV boutique.

Eluxury will never, ever send anybody a fake! They are owned by LVMH! Maybe you need to relax first, and then try looking for it. It is very hard. At first when I had my cles it was hard to look for it. But, if you got it from eluxury, DON'T WORRY!

LOL i don't understand the obsession with NEEDING to find the datecode... but I too am guilty of hunting for it and panicking when I couldn't find it on my Port Monnaie wallet bought from the store (finally found it though).

It's just not worth tearing your wallet apart finding it, unless you plan on selling it some time soon, just leave it be, it's real!

LOL i don't understand the obsession with NEEDING to find the datecode... but I too am guilty of hunting for it and panicking when I couldn't find it on my Port Monnaie wallet bought from the store (finally found it though).

It's just not worth tearing your wallet apart finding it, unless you plan on selling it some time soon, just leave it be, it's real!

Oh I understand...totally overrated is the need to find every single datecode in the world...

If you have bought from LV or Elux, it's authentic period. Anything more is just an "urban legend"...and you know what they say about those.:yes: