Have you ever?? (random)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have you ever misplaced a bag and turned your house upside down trying to find it only to stumble upon it later after you'd forgotten about it. what a treat. Its eike finding money

I just found a leather crocodile cluch that I have been desperatley seeking for weeks and weeks...and weeks. I'd convinced myself that I must have returned it to the store without remembering.

Well, I found it while cleaning :huh: (who knew) and i nearly wet my pants (just kidding)

Very random post I know. Just wanted to share

Feel free to post other random handbag related stories here so I won't feel alone:embarasse

2. I'm more likely to leave some small thing in a bag when I put the bag away.

3. Yeah, me too. I'll pull a bag out I haven't used in a few weeks and realize THAT's where that lip gloss was that I'd been searching frantically for a few days ago.

4. i was low on cash last week ( i didnt wanna tap mac just yet ) . So when i was getting ready to go out last saturday . I went to the last clucth i used a couple of week ago , to see if i left anything in there when i went out and found 15 dollars ( i know not alot ) but I jumped 4 joy . more money for me to add for my partying :smile:

5. I've never done that with a purse, I don't have that many (yet) but it seems like I do it every season with shoes (my real weakness) I was switching out my summer to fall shoes and re-discovered 2 pairs of boots!!! I do it most summers as I must have those strappy sandles in every color and height!

6. YES!!! Just recently too! I found cute Gucci shades (I have totally forgotten about!), Coach bags (LOL I didn't know I bought two black bags of the same style...weird), and a Louis Vuitton Danube (I thought I gave it away?...weird...). But out of those I love finding the Gucci shades. I somewhat changed, it didn't look good on me then. But now they're my fav!

7. Are u wearing those in ur avi pic ?

8. Yup! The same exact ones! :biggrin: I love finding stuff in my closet. I also found the cutest Burberry top too!!! All in my closet! :lol: LOL Some days I would just buy stuff and shove it in my closet...then forget about it. :wacko:

If I were a neat freak then it would probably won't be any fun. LOL ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice