Have you ever loved a bag so much you don't want to buy a new one?

Thank you! LOL, this is where I don't believe anyone outside the forum would support or even understand the addiction :P I do carry other styles/kinds of bags, but I find myself carrying my HG the most :yes: Somehow it's also extremely functional for me in addition to being beautiful, so I always find myself going back to it! :tup: And this from a person who a couple of months ago did not understand the multiple-color-of-the-same-style thing :P Note to self, never say that you won't do something, 'cause you'll very likely end up doing that very thing yourself! Yikes yikes yikes :nogood:

:lol:

This is the thing - people who don't understand the multiple-colour-of-the-same-style thing probably just haven't found their perfect style, yet (even if they think they have!).

It took me years, after buying it, to realise that it was my perfect bag - for ages, I knew I really liked it, but I kept thinking something else would come along, sooner or later, that I liked as much, or even more.....it was only when it never did that I realised I had become 'spoilt for other bags'! :lol:

In my case, I'm not saying that my perfect big bag works in every single situation and I actually use my clutches far more, but it is certainly the perfect big, slouchy, bag for me and makes every other big bag I consider seem clumsy and/or heavy and/or overcomplicated and/or boring and/or stiff and/or inferior in some other way, in comparison.

I don't think the perfect bag, necessarily, means the universal bag (because I highly doubt one of those exists, TBH!), although the more universal it is, the more likely it is to seem perfect, of course. :smile:

Last edited: